Sharon's fanged bracelet

I've run a search on this but not found anything so I'm going to ask anyway: how many fangs does the bracelet get after you've killed all the creations and what abilities/stat boosts does it give you?

I've killed the first two but my creations can't even hit the experimental bug. Are there any tactics that are good for this or should I just come back later when I've leveled up a bit?

I think there are about 4 or 5 fangs. However, you should not try to get them right away. Sharon's tests are a way to evaluate your progress. Just keep coming back throughout the game and checking whether you are strong enough for the next challenge. The final enemies can't be defeated until you are very far into the game.

Drayks have a +60 To-hit chance. Be sure to before the battle cast warblessing and other things. Also, create 2 8 point thahd as punching bags, they will die on the first round, but this serves as a distraction. Do this and youll be fine. (If you are a shaper, have 3 drayks. If you are a guardian, have a VERY LARGE parry. If you are an agent.. ummm.. restart the game and play a different class smile )

there are five creatures and once you get the last fang you get the purefang bracelet which gives you +1 to each shaping and +1 to creature end, strngth and dex. I disagree with the1kobra about being an agent tho - I managed to get that purified essence past the exp gamma at level 20. You don't need the bracelet at all if you're an agent tho.

You don't need to be very strong to defeat them, you just need to be well-prepared. You know exactly where they are and can figure out what works best against them without too much difficulty - just try and try again, and run if you have to - I find that drawing them out and ambushing them can make up for a lack of sufficient skill points.

• 3 months later...

if you want to get past heres some tips smile now...

level up to lvl 20 combat if ur a shaper and get atleast 6 intelegence and a glaahk or a vlish, i used exploding roamers and tested al lthis stuff for ya smile if ur a guardion get to level 25 and get high pary and higher str (dont gotta be accurate bout do 30% pary) and a reg old steel long and ur ownaging and dont forget chitin or the best armor you can get

• 3 years later...

This is stumping me, too. I've got the 3-Fang Bracelet, but #4 [the Experimental Glaahk] is kicking my butt. At what level are you all successful in taking this one down? MattP's walkthrough mentions completing the bracelet with a 16th level Agent, yet my Agent is nearly twice that [28th]. The Huge Roamer and I miss far too often against this one, and in return it hits too often. What skill do i need to develop to hit it consistently?

Strength determines both damage and to hit for creations like the Huge Roamer.

For spell casting it's level of spell, level with the spell class (battle magic), and spellcraft combined.

To avoid being hit it's dexterity, but above normal difficulty most things almost always hit you.

It's been quite a while since I played G2, but in the worst case you can lure Sharon's garden monsters back into her house, and she and her pet clawbug or vlish will help you fight them. She's pretty tough. But the last of her little zoo of monsters can probably kill her, so you may want to wait on it.

Or if you're really feeling low, you can lure them into one of her closets, then shut the door on them. Since they can't open doors, they're stuck there and you're free to go further. If you leave the zone and come back, they'll be gone for good. I guess Sharon happens to look in her closet while you are gone ...

Originally Posted By: Doctor J
The Huge Roamer and I miss far too often against this one

You might have noticed that when recruited characters level up, their HP and Energy increase, but their Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence and Endurance don't. This means that unless they're really powerful (like Heust Blade, or a glowing drayk I've heard of but never managed to find) they tend to stink after a few levels, particularly in regards to hit and damage. Since they drain away valuable experience, you're better off without most of them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And get off the lawn, too.

If you add a new post to a long thread from months before, it shows up in the topic list as this huge long thread that has suddenly appeared and has an interesting title. So people think it's some incredibly hot thing that they have to read, and waste time before realizing that they've seen it before. It's a mild annoyance, but it's inflicted on many. The aggregate karmic burden might very well make you a sea slug in your next life. Mmmm, sea slugs.

On the other hand, if you start a fresh thread for your new comment on the old topic, you won't have the context of the previous thread right there. Meh. The current consensus is that this is no big deal. If you really want to refer to something in the old thread, you can link to it.

Originally Posted By: Student of Trinity
If you add a new post to a long thread from months before, it shows up in the topic list as this huge long thread that has suddenly appeared and has an interesting title. So people think it's some incredibly hot thing that they have to read, and waste time before realizing that they've seen it before. It's a mild annoyance, but it's inflicted on many. The aggregate karmic burden might very well make you a sea slug in your next life. Mmmm, sea slugs.

This isn't such a big deal as it used to be, now that the forum is much better at keeping track of read and unread posts. All the same, one shouldn't bring up old topics for no good reason.