A question about clawbugs

OK, 3 ur-Drakons are nice. But how about something that comes a bit before that???

Anyway, i like vlish a lot.(Normal ones) I never found roamers to be all that great, since vlish are better in most ways, and searing artilas are just artilas with a higher starting level and a worse attack, so i dont like them either. I just stick with Cryoas, vlish, and whatever battle creation i can get. (I like plated bugs)

Oh, and could someone tell me if the description of the clawbugs was fixed??

Realistically, you'd have to cheat to get three ur-drakons. But even if you didn't, you'd have to be a really high level. And, you'd waste all your essence. I'd say stick with several fyoras or roamers. They can dish out the damage and take several. Well, drakons can, only if they're close together, which is the disadvantage.

Early in the game I like Cryoas, and later on I like Drayks. Drakons and Ur-Drakons are more big than they are strong. By the time you are strong enough to make them you are most likely at the end of the game. That and all three of the Ur-Drakons would probably be base level creations, as they cost so much essence.