Who's strongest

I think one is missing- Alpha Hryk. I have both him and Heust on my team right now. (I like Heust) I have forgotten all about the roamer- will have to go find it. My luck I killed the Vlish. Where is that at? I have a tendency to kill any animals that aren't mine (unless in a village).

(added later- I now have the roamer as well)

Nijojo

(Spoilers- maybe)

P.S.- where to find these guys- the roamer is found on the left side of the Warren of the Three (in the area that you fight Eko Blade) inside a room. Alpha Hryk (battle alpha) is found in Phariton's area (you need fairly high leadership). Xander is found in the Magus Complex (or thereabouts). Heust I *think* was in the Misfits area (though don't remember). I haven't found the Vlish.

Friendly rat don't remember where that was at (marshes?) but I do remember running across it. I am about 95% certain I killed that Thahd. I also found an abandoned Battle Alpha in the marshy area (north of Medab) but told it to kill itself and it did. Does that one join you?

Nora I don't remember, but the first one I picked up was Heust so I know I didn't use him/her.

Nijojo

Quote:
Originally written by Auri Fitzgerald:
Friendly rat don't remember where that was at (marshes?) but I do remember running across it. I am about 95% certain I killed that Thahd. I also found an abandoned Battle Alpha in the marshy area (north of Medab) but told it to kill itself and it did. Does that one join you?

Nora I don't remember, but the first one I picked up was Heust so I know I didn't use him/her.

Nijojo
Nora's that guard in the First Drypeak mines place. He/She (which one is it?) joins you if you have enough leadership and can persuade him/her.

- Archmagi Micael

Student of Trinity summed it up pretty well.

For any power the NPC's who join you possess, it is very very quickly belittled by your lack of control over them.

The number of times my shaper died early in the game because Nora or the Abandoned Thahd would basically walk off and find 6 rogues was annoying as all hell. I very quickly gave up on these characters.

You know I found Heust to be a blessing in MOST instances. He's pretty darned good with a baton. The only time I found it to be kind of difficult is when I would use combat mode to move through a harmful place (something that had energy or chemicals in the air). They'd come running to the rescue and get their silly selves killed! (I had three at one time). I guess the reason that was so troublesome was because I tried too hard to keep everyone alive.

Nijojo