making items

Ok, first off, that made absolutely NO sense. Learn correct grammar. Second off, go to the link part of SpiderWeb's page, go to the BOA center, download the Item Editor...

OR

If you want to LEARN how to make items, go to the editor's folder, open the file called BOA editor docs, and go down to the part about custom items. This involves scripting, which if you haven't done any yet, you need to read the entire file before you can do crap...

Hey there-

Welcome to the boards-

Decent screen name, You play that game much?

Oh and don't take the criticism too hard, if you look at peoples registration dates it will let you know if you really should listen to them. Grammar and spelling are nice, but it really is the content that counts

------Good Luck and "Leave your sanity at the door"

All this on the condition that I am not making an absolute fool of myself by welcoming someone into their second, third, or ifinith account. smile

Though spelling and grammar sure would have helped, the idea is somewhat fractured.

Are you saying that you saw a mention of the BoA Editor being able to edit items? As previously stated, you need to script in a custom item. You don't necessarily have to read all of the editor documentation, but pay close attention to the information on formatting your custom objects script.

I suggest learning at least the basics of manually creating custom items before you use the utility.

Welcome, I hope this is not going to be your last post.

Quote:
Originally written by You get NOTHING:
Ok, first off, that made absolutely NO sense. Learn correct grammar. Second off, go to the link part of SpiderWeb's page, go to the BOA center, download the Item Editor...

OR

If you want to LEARN how to make items, go to the editor's folder, open the file called BOA editor docs, and go down to the part about custom items. This involves scripting, which if you haven't done any yet, you need to read the entire file before you can do crap...
First of all, there's an item editor? I haven't seen one recently, but then again I haven't been to the workshop this week so...

I usually find that just typing the item into the custom scenario data file, as explained in Chapter 2.8ish in the docs.

And ignore the post by You get NOTHING. Most people on the boards are very nice, and a few are even legendary people! All in, if you ignore the idiots, you'll do just fine.

Oh, and YgN, did you ever bother to think that Diablo-Killer doesn't speak English too well?

EDIT: LONG POST!

--Random Message - "Random Messages have replaced Random Facts, because I couldn't remember what number I got to. And they weren't actually facts. Oh, and I now have an enemy! - Step forward You get Nothing!"