A3: Finding Judith

I'm attempting to find Judith so that I can get the information on the location of the crossbow of fury. I konw trhat she normally hangs out in either Shayder of Bavner but have repeatedly checked both to no avail.

Is there anywhere else she might be or alternatively does anyone know any flag codes i could use either to set her location or just make me already have the info?

thanks

Tim

Like many other characters in Avernum 3, Judith is on a 3 day cycle. I.e. she spends days whose number is of the form 3n in one town, moves to another town on days numbered 3n+1, and moves to a third town on days numbered 3n+2. The three towns in question are Hectar, Shayder and Bavner. But not necessarily in that order.

The easiest ways to find her are either (i) visit all three towns on the same day, or (ii) visit one town and if she's not there, go outside and rest until a new day, then go back inside, if she's still not there go outside and rest once more.