KPPP is back online

I took a little bit of time this morning/afternoon to migrate KPPP from FreeWebs—which doesn't exist anymore—to AWS, which I am hoping will exist for the foreseeable future. It's now here: https://spiderwebstuff.s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/index.html

Because I have a ton more space on AWS than I had on FreeWebs (25 GB vs. 50 MB), I also brought The Archive (for BoE scenarios) back online.

If anything doesn't work the way that it seems like it should, let me know.

Given that you have the last post in this thread, I guess the alint links on your website are up-to-date from that work? This did remind me that I deleted the repository on GitHub though, so I just went ahead and put it up on GitLab in case anyone needs it.

I didn't poke absolutely everywhere, but I did notice that the Original Old Exile Graphics link is broken. Then I added "index.html" to the end of the URL and got a page, but it was full of broken images.

On 7/21/2024 at 7:30 PM, Celtic Minstrel said:

Given that you have the last post in this thread, I guess the alint links on your website are up-to-date from that work? This did remind me that I deleted the repository on GitHub though, so I just went ahead and put it up on GitLab in case anyone needs it.

Oh, jeez, I have no idea. I hope so, but no clue. I think Alint only works for me on the command line now and I installed it a million years ago (well, like 20 years ago).

On 7/21/2024 at 7:30 PM, Celtic Minstrel said:

I didn't poke absolutely everywhere, but I did notice that the Original Old Exile Graphics link is broken. Then I added "index.html" to the end of the URL and got a page, but it was full of broken images.

Yeah, thanks for flagging. The images appear to have been damaged somehow. I updated the links but may not have working BMPs anymore.