Storage Places in Avernum I

Thank you all for your replies.. Esp. to Nyghtfyre for the limitation on the stash.. I just find it difficult to sell wands or potions as I know that I may come across a section where my priest/mage will be useless (read: can't cast spells).

There's never a time when your ability to use spells is capriciously taken from you. The only obstacles you'll run into are places where your enemies are unaffected by your spells (buffs and healing are still great!), places where you run out of enemy, and the occasional monster that abuses spellcasters so that they may not be able to do their jobs.

—Alorael, who has gone through most of the Avernums by collecting everyone potion he can find, never buying or selling any, and leaving them somewhere safe for the day he might need them. Of course he never remembers to get them when he might need them, so it's not really useful.

Quote:
Originally written by Don't marry her. Buy a house.:
and the occasional monster that abuses spellcasters so that they may not be able to do their jobs.
While I guess this could include dying, I did mean mung demons here.

—Alorael, who didn't like those demons. He found them dumb. Hyuk hyuk Thuryl.