GF2-I bugs introduced in 1.2? Or is that normal?

Posted (edited)

Long story short, I saw some strange things that don't align with what I thought. Some of these may be bugs. 

Veteran difficulty, Here is a list: 

1. I am in the Barzhite Creation Holding. I am level 17 and yet, I get a lot of XP from creations that are much lower than me in level. A battle Gamma level 16 gave me 30 XP and a 13 level Ur-Glaahk gave me 22 XP. 

2. My Drakons have higher mental resistance than my Drayks! 

3. When I was checking Overload, it had been 7 rounds half the times, 8 rounds the other half. The description says "6 turns" For some reason it has a +15% next to it (???) But 6 +15% is 6.9. This would explain the 7 rounds not the 8 rounds that I often get  

4. Chain lighting is random. I can use chain lighting from the same location against the same target, and get a different path! 

Edited by alhoon

None of these things are related to the version change, they are just how it's always been

1 is just how XP works, usually it's just based on level but some enemies appear to have level adjusted in a way that doesn't affect XP.

2 is normal, tier 4 creations have extra mental resist

3 is normal, percentile bonuses to duration are applied in a way that is random

4 is normal AFAIK