GF2-I Merchants for Awakened? Other sources of money?

I have joined the Awakened early on and plan to stay with them. 

The issue is that I have emptied most merchants. Drypeaks, Troia, Medab, the Sholai outside that mine. The Barzhites in Ghent refuse to trade with me.

I don't have any "eggs" for that servile in the church of money to start trading with her and I haven't found that Sholai main camp yet. 

I need about 7000 more coins to buy Drakon 2 from Tuldaric (as the costs are insane). 

Will the Takers and Rising Barzhites trade with me? Or all that sellable loot I carry with me is going to wait till I find one of the few remaining neutral merchants? 

You are pretty much limited to neutral merchants like Shath in the Shath Wastes in the Taker Lands and one in Buck Creek north of the Loyalist Camp in the Barzite area. Can't remember whether the merchant in Fort Muck has money.

You will find some coins lyng around and get more from killing certain creations.

This is why you shouldn't join a faction to soon.

6 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

You are pretty much limited to neutral merchants like Shath in the Shath Wastes in the Taker Lands and one in Buck Creek north of the Loyalist Camp in the Barzite area. Can't remember whether the merchant in Fort Muck has money.

I haven't been in those places. The one in Fort Muck doesn't have money. 

Can I script-money to some merchants then, perhaps? 

7 minutes ago, Randomizer said:

You will find some coins lyng around and get more from killing certain creations.

This is why you shouldn't join a faction to soon.

Drakons at level 9. No, I quite disagree with that. The issue is that my chosen faction is the "early areas" faction. If I wanted to eventually be Taker or Barzhite, I wouldn't have issues. 

But I think, you gave me a good solution. 

I have Drakons. I have 4 Drayks. 

The Barzhite Merchants don't trade with me... 

Well, I will take some money from the dead cold corpses of their soldiers then. 

If I get 10 coins from each soldier, I will make 500+ from purging Ghent and surrounding. I will rush to Rising to make sure that if I wipe out their tiny crappy fort where they plan to enslave more Creations, they won't turn on me. 

Well, burning Ghent to the ground doesn't turn Rising against me. It is a bit bizarre, but I am happy about it. As a note, I didn't trigger any alarm on the research place. I was already in the rampage when I went there. Not sure if I even saw anyone inside the "no-no" places. I made over 700 coins from what I took from Ghent. Some of the warriors were dropping 40-60 coins! 

I didn't go full Litalia either! I avoided most of the civilians and servilies, unless they attacked me. Why would a level 1, 15 hp Servile attack a Drakon or a Drayk, I don't know. But they won't do it again. 

I am also sad I had to kill Dawn. 

On the bad side, the things I now have to sell increased. Also, understandably, I feel "Pro-Awakened Taker biding his time" describes better what I am in this playthrough.