QW2 10 stone down in the endgame

marnick

I'm currently in the endgame for QW2, trying to move into the final area but I misunderstood how upkeep works and I'm about 10 stone down. This is also in part due to keeping the governor in Low Dhaga leading to massive amounts of theft.

I used the anvil to get theft down as much as possible but I'm still down 10 stone leading to 20% less accuracy and damage making combat and absolute drudge :/ is there any fix for this that doesn't involve replaying the entire game? I can't seem to destroy buildings.

You can get through the final area on even torment difficulty with the maximum penalty. It may mean occasionally losing a character in some fights.

Pretty much see if you missed a quest or judgement that might still give you some stone resource.

I don' know if using. cheat code to reset Ro faction reputation will help.

19 hours ago, Randomizer said:

You can get through the final area on even torment difficulty with the maximum penalty. 

Thanks good to know. I think I'll change some runes back to +hit. I hadn't needed them for a while.

Pff I put difficulty on casual. Lower hit rate and lower damage numbers were turning the endgame into a grind. I don't like grinding.

It's a good game but I was caught off guard by this. That's on me.

Edited by marnick