Quests in Avernum 2

I'm getting really sick of this. I have a party of arounf level 19, and I can't seem to do any quest, for the simple reason that I'm too weak for all the quests thst I got. I just came back from the Vahnatai lands. What quests do you recommend doing? Or at any rate, what places do you recommend going too, where I can kill monsters to level up and do the quests which I can now not do?

If it helps at all, the order of exploration is a very close match to the order of exploration in A1. Start in the cave that becomes the Eastern Gallery in A4 (that's the Silvar-Fort Avernum-Duvno-Cotra area), do whatever you missed near Formello and Fort Dranlon, head south to Mertis and the Tower of Magi, then tackle the Great Cave.

—Alorael, who would like to remind indefinite individuals that suggesting cheating in response to question that requests information is spam. Not egregious spam, maybe, but it's spam, and once was quite enough.

Delrin-Bok is really a bit of a pain. If you are up to that you could certainly clear out most of the Eastern Gallery and the dungeons around the Tower of Magi like the Serpent Cult.

If you have a red pass you could also go off to Harston and if you can get hold of a blue one (for instance in the Secret Empire Fort south of Cotra), vist Aimee on the Northern Waters and learn Dispel Barriers.

I don't worry about fulfilling quests for this part of the game. Instead, I concentrate on exploring, and many of the quests just end up getting done along way.

I usually have lots of loot after the vahnatai lands, so I tend to explore outdoor areas from the Tower of Magi to Formello as soon as possible. Then I go back and explore all the dungeons and towns in those areas.

Dikiyoba does the Giant Fortress relatively soon as well, but Dikiyoba doesn't remember what level Dikiyoba's party is at when Dikiyoba does it.

Thanks very much to you all, my party already started leveling up!

yeah, i tried the giants, but founbd myself being killed all the time, so i gave up. now I just finished the secret sliths, after interuping delrin Bok. I'll finish him off later, adn then I'll also continue with gaddika, which I also started, wiped out half of the fort, but wasn't strong enough to kill gaddika himself.

So there. Thanks again.