Editing Mosters in A3

Is there any way to edit what spells monsters can cast? Specifically the Thug Mage?

I'm playing singleton A3 and as I was raiding the Brigand Lair in Upper Avernum, I was cornered by a mage thug and he zapped me with sleep. Over and over and over. I had to ctrl alt del to quit the game. Now, I don't mind the sleep effect, but this was freaking annoying. Any help?

if you use the character editor go into it and raise all your stats. click three times on all the spells to raise it to their highest level. Then go to the things that say Give Armor,Weapon and so on and choose all the blessed things including bolts and a bow if you use missles. I never do but still.But you can't specifically edit monsters as far as I know.

Wow, thanks a lot ginger. :rolleyes:

*sigh* I guess I'll just have to beatup goblins for a while. I've just never had this problem and it's really annoying. Can't mages cast more than one spell? Seriously, dude. Use a fireball or something. I guess the mage was just trying to make me sleep until I died.