A3: Booze, Drugs and ?

Quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:
(Let it be noted that kuc was more likely pointing out that it's spelled "Lorelei" than actually asking where the town is.)
I should certainly hope so. Otherwise, that's kind of sad, given how many map sites are out there (along with the one in the hintbook).

Quote:
Originally written by pindrop:
Ok, I get drunk, I use skibbane but what other cool things can I do? I smuggler skibbane all the time lol and my home in is lorile lol!!!
Oh, good Lord. Please tell me you're not asking if it's possible to have sex in Avernum 3. One, that's just wrong. Two, it's a sprite-based, (essentially) two-dimensional game, so the graphics wouldn't be too appealing. Three, it's just wrong.
<sarcasm>Please, do us all a favor and try to use the Orb of Thralni to survive a jump off the Golden Gate Bridge.</sarcasm>

EDIT: On second thought, I may have been a little harsh. But the only change I'll make is the sarcasm tag addition.

Quote:
Originally written by pindrop:
Ok, I get drunk, I use skibbane but what other cool things can I do? I smuggler skibbane all the time lol and my home in is lorile lol!!!
I agree with Rent-an-Ihrno. Kill creatively, though. Try slaughtering every townsperson whoose name begins with "F". Oh, and you can try stealing every single item you can.

Quote:
It's even better when spelled skribbane.

—Alorael, who strikes again in his guise as the vengeful language police. Don't dangle your participles in public or they just might get chopped off!

—Ice Drake, who belileves that the pople that bother him about misspelling 1 word should go to this threed

Quote:
Originally written by Ice Drake:
-Ice Drake, who belileves that the pople that bother him about misspelling 1 word should go to this threed
You know, the “no more correcting other people's spelling” was meant for the people who corrected spelling and grammar with poor spelling and grammar.

BTW- You misspelled “belileves”, “pople” and “threed”

Quote:
—Alorael, who is no more kindly disposed after someone steals his signature. Harrumph, grumble, and angry mutterings!
Alorael im not stealing your signature i just made 1 of my own and mystry man did it to i mean....

—Ice Drake, who belileves that signature theft is rong and that he is'ent stealng Alorael's signature

P.S ill ask permission next time