Jump to content

Help getting around (G5)

Recommended Posts

I have Rawls papers of passage which allow me to go through Mera-Tev and the surrounding areas but to go anywhere else controlled by Alwan, I need new transfer papers and I have no idea how to get them. I don't want to join Rawl or Alwans factions. I'm loyal to the Mera rebels but I'm really confused on how to move on. I don't want to do tasks that coul potentially decrease my reputation with the rebels. I bought the hint book and have read it several times. However, I'm still stuck and more confused than ever. I have a quest to go see a drakon, if that helps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...