AV2: Weird acid/poison at times? [Possible Spoilers]

Hey again

So far im loving everything about this game, but my first character in group seems to be getting acid or poison in towns at random times for 1-2 turns.

It's not a big deal, but I was wondering if this is a bug or something that is intentional? Though I think it started happening after I went to the Resting cell #44 (I think it was that) And it notified me about my characters getting very ill or something.

So, bug or how to cure? :)

If you are handling it with gloves and keeping it intact (not breathing in dust from it) it shouldn't be too bad (with bad being a relative term) as Uranium is primarily an Alpha emitter. Effects resembling acid would be more likely from Thorium or another Beta emitter and poison like effects would be more likely from a strong Gamma emitter. I suppose that depending on the history, age and size of your Uranium sample you could have all of the above coming from it in high dosage, but it would be an interesting case.