tower of magi

Kaos

There have been several Tower of Magi utility scenarios made for BoE, but none is an exact replica of the one from Exile 3. See this page for a list of the attempts.

Unfortunately, download locations aren't linked from there. The Tower of Magi Starter Kit is available at Alexandria , and I think some others are available at SW's utilities page.

Yes, I indeed made a ToM that is an almost-replica of the one from E3. It doesn't have pre-made dialogue, but the layout is almost exactly like it. As far as I know, no one else looked at it.

There's now five ToM's available now. There's TM's tower, exactly like E1's ToM, there's *I's tower, a two level tower that I kinda like, there's Skyle's tower, SOMEWHAT like E3's ToM, and SM Adventurer's tower, that I can legitimately say is the worst ToM of all time.

For the most part, everyone has it on their site, though *I has his at Skyle's page (and at Spiderweb), and I have mine at Gizmo's site, like she said.

There's a link at the bottom of this post to a review thread of my tower. No one yet reviewed it though....