Skyrise farmhouse (and other questions)

Fuinril

Hello,

Just a quick question about the skyrise farm ghost. Is there a boss to fight in here ? When I enter the underground I have a message to tell me there's "something" but I don't see anything... Do I need a special character ?

Also I bought all the available stuff for the farm but I don't see any difference.... Is it normal ?

On another note : I find the game much harder than the first Avadon... Ok, I play it in torment against hard (but I found it bery easy), but.... there's so much stuff I need to reload at ! Any fight I wasn't prepared for and my party wype... And I find the bosses so hard ! Just managed to kill Hundred Claws after at least 10 trys (lvl 18-19 party), I don't think I can do Khremess yet, not before one or two levels.... Do I just suck or is the game way harder ? I beat Redbeard on the first one without as much difficulties (4 trys on hard)....

One last question : is it profitable to up Dex on a tank blademaster ? I know it's far less effective than in the first Avadon but I thought the evade chance + the fire resistance was worth it.... now, I don't know anymore...

For the Skyrise Farm ghost you need to go downstairs three times with leaving the zone in between and going once to Avadon for it to appear. Not an easy fight with area attacks that can kill low levels.

This game is harder than the first because you get less evasion from being hit, 2 1/2% versus 5%, so you will get hit and take more damage. You can't play the game on torment with just a single character anymore. Some expert fights need to be level 30 at torment difficulty and even on normal. Also Jeff changed fights during beta testing to make them harder. No more summoning a pet that is immune to the main attack type and let it shield the party.

Having a tank blademaster with dexterity will work in most fights where the attacks aren'r cold, acid, or poison that need endurance. Best bet is to use summoned creatures to absorb attacks in boss fights and swarms.

Also, the ghost won't appear even on the third visit unless your party is around level 15 or higher. This is so you don't get slaughtered.

If there's a bed or table or whatnot in anywhere in the house, that's what you bought. On my first playthrough, I totally missed the fact that there were two rooms in the southern part of the house.