Full of Hot Air and A Hand Fears Nothing medals

grumblycakes

To get these medals, do you have to play the whole game on that difficulty? I beat Krymhylas on Hard 3 times but the Full of Hot Air does not unlock.

Last time I tried, I changed the difficulty to Hard while in Avadon, saved the game, quit the game, restarted the game, reloaded the save file, went to The Corruption to beat him again. Still nothing. Is it a bug or intentional?

I know cheats affect medals but I didn't use any cheats throughout the game.

You have to play the whole game on the difficulty or harder to get a medal.

Also some medals don't show up right away.

Thanks. If that's the case then the medals make no sense, it shouldn't matter what level you played the rest of the game because the challenge for that foe will be the same. Seems like sloppy design.

Thanks. If that's the case then the medals make no sense, it shouldn't matter what level you played the rest of the game because the challenge for that foe will be the same. Seems like sloppy design.

Not really. If you play on a lower difficulty throughout the game, you may have to buy equipment upgrades less often and spend fewer consumable items to get through, which means you'll have more money and items available for the actual fight, giving you an advantage over someone who played on the higher difficulty setting for the whole game.

Not really. If you play on a lower difficulty throughout the game, you may have to buy equipment upgrades less often and spend fewer consumable items to get through, which means you'll have more money and items available for the actual fight, giving you an advantage over someone who played on the higher difficulty setting for the whole game.

Certainly, but nonetheless it would be nice if some kind of clarification showed up. Something like 'Beat X monster in hard difficulty (note: difficulty setting must be set at game's start)'

By the time you're fighting these guys, you're level 30 with the best equipment that you get from quests, not buying. So it's really down to consumables, seems like an odd thing to base an entire medal on. Either way, the medal description should be change so people won't accidentally waste time on it.