End game perplexity (spoilers)

Superba

Main character reached the hall underground Fort Fortsight and as in Avadon 1 had to convince the others to join him. All went right apart for Shadowalker, who went upstairs to fight.

This makes me hypotize two different scenaries. 1) I shouldn't have fought the Raptors to free him, maybe I didn't understand his was really asking me not to. 2) the engine Jeff uses is the same as in Avadon 1 and does not allow to play end game with one more member of the party. How is it please?

It seems to me other single party member quests are easier to balance, morally speaking, i.e. I can not seriously consider Alcander's motivations good enough to balance the benefits that can come from Avadon to know about the treasure existence. It's the benefit of many against the benefit of one person. So it is easy to say "ok, let's get rich" knowing well I will report to Avadon about the socalled treasure. For Khalida it's the opposite situation, pardon the Tawon chief, loose a friend, but you consolidate a political situation in favor of Avadon, but here the moral level is different, because it's again a matter justice and not profit. On the contrary, SW situation is giving away Avadon secrets for the life of a friend, life that you can save fighting the Raptors, so it is the friend that fear them them and asks to save her tormentors to protect herlife... and to me this fact complicates everything.

You don't mention Dedrik's quest, where you go and slaughter people with no particularly good reason to do so.

Yoshiria warns you, by the way. She explicitly tells you not to kill the Raptors because then other Raptors will come after her. (And they do, in the ending, if you slaughter the Raptor camp!)

Also, Xenophon isn't from or in Tawon, he's a Dharamite in Dharam.

If you want to keep her loyalty, you can never fight the Gray Raptors. You have to do the mission the Raptors ask you to instead.

Excuse me maybe I'm missing something here. I had to wait a new playthrough reaching the same event. This time I did what Yoshiria asked and together we did what the Raptors asked. Also the Gryfin quest is over. So I thought to go back to the Raptors for the mission I thought you wrote about (maybe you referred to the mission taking place in Avadon archives?). However they said there's no more work for us. Well, when things are this way I might say that keeping Yoshira loyal it's not worth fighting the Raptors in their own lair.... I really expected a hard mission to balance the loss of this fight. Quite disappointing.

Excuse me maybe I'm missing something here. I had to wait a new playthrough reaching the same event. This time I did what Yoshiria asked and together we did what the Raptors asked. Also the Gryfin quest is over. So I thought to go back to the Raptors for the mission I thought you wrote about (maybe you referred to the mission taking place in Avadon archives?). However they said there's no more work for us. Well, when things are this way I might say that keeping Yoshira loyal it's not worth fighting the Raptors in their own lair.... I really expected a hard mission to balance the loss of this fight. Quite disappointing.

The mission I meant is the one in the archives, yes. You can get Yoshiria back by killing the Raptors instead, but she'll be angry at you.

And what if we fight the Raptors after their mission is accomplished? I am sorry but this lack of alternatives makes me nervous :D

If you want Yoshiria's loyalty, you can't fight the Raptors. Not ever. Not before the mission, not after the mission, not during the mission. Not on a Monday or a Tuesday or a Wednesday or a Thursday or a Friday or a Saturday or a Sunday. Not in spring, summer, autumn or winter. Not during the day or during the night. If you fight them, ever, at all, even a little bit, Yoshiria will hate you forever (although you'll still get her back in your party).