Chosen of Serdica empasse

Superba

Got the minor quest of Pact bandits in Aetius temple, gone there I kill all those were inside the buildings, southern part of the area, but the Chosen doesn't switch the dialogue to let me say mission was accomplished.

Are there other bandits there?

I don't think so because I've been more then once inside the Temple and the only living people is the priest (with his god, but he's not a living person after all).

It might also be the right place to hunt Gryfin but I can't find him anywhere, not only in Aetius temple.

A more direct (desperate) question: do I find Gryfin also without taken Redbeard quest to Corruption or I need to go there to find Gryfin?

I wanted to leave that quest for after I completed those which left, including the locked Nolus temple and the noises which troubles the envoy in Foresight.

But is this likely or I need to go for Corruption to have the elements to accomplish this missions?

A more direct (desperate) question: do I find Gryfin also without taken Redbeard quest to Corruption or I need to go there to find Gryfin?

I wanted to leave that quest for after I completed those which left, including the locked Nolus temple and the noises which troubles the envoy in Foresight.

But is this likely or I need to go for Corruption to have the elements to accomplish this missions?

If you already have all of those quests, then you don't need to go back to the Corruption to accomplish any of them.

Hell... :grin:

I have Philana's Hunt, I've been downstairs, found Laira's tools, killed some monsters, but there's a gate that won't open and the gate in Commander's hall remain close because Commander won't open it. Don't know what else to do there.

Also have Hunt of the Raptors, found Gryfin with demons, he escaped, following hints about temples I visited Nolus (locked), Aetius (bandits) and the temple in Sedrica. All in vain.

Don't have a quest for Nolus Temple.