cant find the scroll tube...

megamad

Quote:
Originally written by megamad:
in the valley scenario i talked to the farmer who didn't get hit by the curse and he told me i can take the scroll tube he found in the notheast for five hundred gold, i paid him, and noe i can't find it.
can anyone please tell me where it is?
thanks.
The Scroll papers you get from him are in his shed. Search it carefully, and you'll find it.

- Archmagus Micael

Quote:
Originally written by The Almighty Doer of Stuff:
Uh, no they aren't. They are mostly the same, but there are differences between the BoE and BoA versions.
What are the differences? the story and like are the same I assume, so is the terrain different? but concerning this specific topic. This is the same in BoA, or not?

Quote:
Originally written by Thralni:
Quote:
Originally written by The Almighty Doer of Stuff:
Uh, no they aren't. They are mostly the same, but there are differences between the BoE and BoA versions.
What are the differences? the story and like are the same I assume, so is the terrain different? but concerning this specific topic. This is the same in BoA, or not?
This certain Topic is the same, but BoA is much more fleshed out in certain areas. This sin't one of them though.

- Archmagus Micael