Questions about stats and abilities of tinkermage

stars2heaven

The in-game descriptions don't give quite as much info as I would like so I was wondering if anyone around here might know the answers to a few of my questions:

1. What is the difference between Blade training and Blade craft? Aside from the lvl 3 abilities onward they appear identical, though it is hard to say since only one gives statistics.

2. The description for dexterity says that my special attacks (like grenades) get stronger. So do my turrets get stronger too or just abilities like Bladelash, Charged shot, Yank/net shot, and grenades?

1. Blade training is how much damage and to hit you do with the sword (1 level damage and +1% to hit) while blade craft gives the same increased to hit (+1%), but gives an extra +5% to the damage total so there is a greater damage amount when that gets raised compared to blade training.

2. Turrets increase from levels in building that specific turret type and turret craft. Dexterity shouldn't make a difference to turrets.