Overpowered stun? [G5]

I'm playing Geneforge 5 for the first time (servile, 42 lvl, no creations, fights mostly in meelee) and I can beat almost everything - except unbound and... anything with stun attack. Even stupid submission turrets kills me - I can hit them once, and after that I'm permanently stunned. Same thing with this goddamn Gyllaran - despite me 77% stun resistance. Why? Is stun really that overpowered, or I just don't know about some miraculous way to protect myself from stun attacks?

The joy of being a singleton :p

Temporary creations can work, make as many fyoras as you can just so the turrets are occupied for 2-3 turns. Craft the assassin boots so that you have 10 ap and kill them with ranged (though your to-hit will probably make this annoying). Depending on stun resistance is yucky as you realized. I'm sure others will be around with more ideas.

Stun is always over powered. I created 7 glaanks for a fight in the expert area at the end and stunned a boss monster into doing nothing but the scripted attacks that can't be stopped anyway.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. If you don't like something in a game it may be changed in another game. A good way to get frustrated and lose your sanity. :)