Is this at all feasible?

Geneforge 5-Warrior that is rebel aligned to Astoria. I finished the game once with an agent that was shaper aligned which was fun. I want to try as a party based character this time. What are the chances of me getting through the game with 2 Battle Alphas and my warrior. I don't know a lot about what melee creature is good so I was going to choose either a claw bug, a alpha, or a beta. I don't want to use the later ones too much as I want something that will be strong relatively early in the game. And should I keep them around or just use them and abuse them.

I got through the game with a solo guardian and Slarty showed that a warrior will have better stats later in the game. Delicious Vlish used clawbugs as a shaper very effectively. In the last part of the game battle creations are very effective especially tralls and will be better than keeping lower tier creations around.

You would have to level up a creation a lot to reach the power of a higher tiere. Clawbugs are, as I recall, great for their level, and last a long time, but ultimately when you get access to the rotgroth, rotdhizon, and war trall, you'll want to disolve the lower ones. So, to answer your question, use and abuse to your uses.

Battle Alphas/Betas are not too good, start with clawbugs and level up to Rothdhizons and Tralls later.

Just to add more details, stick to clawbugs, as they deal both poison (or acid?) physical damage. In my opinion, vlishes + clawbugs are pretty decent creatures in the game till you reach the better ones.

-----

-Nightwatcher