Aww, shucks.

Balladeer

OK - we need to decide on who edits this. I always go back to a copy on my machine - I didn't know anyone else was editing this.

I'm sorry I deleted things. I'm also very happy to turn this task over to you, Drakefyre.

I'll send you the Forum info and picts, in case you want to post them on your site & link to them - doesn't make sense to link to my site for this if you are maintaining all else.

Those are two different links, so they can't be combined. It does raise a question I have - Sometimes when I come here, the # of scenarios in a column change, so one column is noticably longer than another. Nothing in code was changed, and the width of the browser window is the same, so I'm stumped as to why this would happen.

Anyone else notice this?

Quote:
Originally written by Silent Motion:
Those are two different links, so they can't be combined. It does raise a question I have - Sometimes when I come here, the # of scenarios in a column change, so one column is noticably longer than another. Nothing in code was changed, and the width of the browser window is the same, so I'm stumped as to why this would happen.

Anyone else notice this?
I have noticed it. It's not that there are more scenarios, but that some of the scenarios with longer names take up more then one line. It's like one of the columns' width keeps changing. I have seen no real pattern to when it's correct and when it's wrong, so I couldn't tell you what's going on. I have Firefox as a browser incase it matters.