New Scenarios

sith1990

eek

I am at a loss to comprehend how posting in a community cetered around a certain game is somehow more fun than playing the actual game. It's kinda like someone loving the Oscars but not being able to find time to watch movies. :p

I mean, I know I'm a cool guy and fun to hang around with and all, but still.

Oh well. Strokes and folks.

Quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:
I am at a loss to comprehend how posting in a community cetered around a certain game is somehow more fun than playing the actual game.
Are you kidding? Seeing what TM has to say about just about anything under the sun is way more entertaining then playing his scenarios... :p

Besides, I'm starved for adult(or at least comprehensible) conversation. Plus the sanity-lacking breed that Spiderwebbers are tend to be quite knowledgeable and thought provoking, and those who are not usually do not last very long.

I consider you all my friends and most of you probably know more about me then the friends I have here. (a few of you probably know more then you should and/or ever wanted to) wink I should probably try to socialize more, but there's not much I can do with 4 kids in tow.

Quote:
Originally written by Papa Donatus II:
Practically none of my scenarios feature mystery, tests or puzzles. A scant number feature actual adventuring, and most of my combat is totally unbalanced- reasonable within the vacuum of itself, but otherwise game-breaking.
To some of your points, I would shyly nod my head in agreement, if I was sure you were serious.

Quote:
Originally written by 1001011001000:
Most of us are still teenagers, though. laugh
Thus my "(or at least comprehensible)". When you spend the majority of the day with a 4, 3, and 1 year old, anything that's not, "Mmooooommmmmyyyyyy! They took my toy!" amid heaving sobs that cause myself to ask the child to repeat the sentence three or four more times before I can understand it, is a vast improvement.

"Mommy, what 'r ya doin?"

"Posting on the Spiderweb Boards."

"What's that?"

"You're too young to understand. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, when's lunch?"

"Oh, I'm starting to make it right now."

"Yay; can we order pizza? Pleeeeeaaaaasssseee? Pretty please?"

"No, we're just having sandwiches. Just give me a few more minutes and I'll start."

"But I don' like sandwiches, Mommy."

"Be quiet; I'm writing my post."

"We want pizza!"

"Okay, okay, I'm starting on lunch."

I assume you get little time to actually sit down and post with 3 kids. wink

Actually that's a bit more coherent then what I normally get. I've 'trained' them to watch cartoons in the morning, but I'm usually interrupted every commercial anyway. Just another reason why simple posts can take ten minutes or more. Everytime I'm interrupted I lose my train of thought and have to catch the next one. :p