A:EftP - Where can I find picks??

Hello!

Here's my situation, hopefully someone can help me. There's a quest in Silvar that requires 3 picks and 3 shovels at first, then apparently some Hammers, Iron Bars, Tongs and Pincers afterwards.

Well, I've been travelling for a while and accumulated tons of everything else already, but it's been incredibly hard finding that third Pick.

According to some walkthroughs and a few threads in this forum, there are 2 picks in silvar sewers and 1 in the goblin cave... But is that it??? Are those the only ones? It's just weird because all the other items show up a lot more than 3 times. Also, I'm pretty sure I've already got all of those 3 (I remember getting them), but must have thrown one of them away by accident at some point, because only 2 show up in my inventory (and none in the junk bag).

Anyway, is it still possible to find another one later on? If so, does anyone know where?

Thanks in advance.

There are more picks elsewhere in the game. Most of the nearby major towns have some of those items like Formello, Mertis, and Almaria sewers. No one lists the other locations since you usually have finished the quest long before you leave the Eastern Gallery.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door. If any is left after your search for the 3rd pick.