help needed

hlangston

The gate next to Lady Antje to the east should still be open to allow you access back to the lower levels. Jeff tried to make it so you could continue this if you had to leave in the middle.

I can't find the sdf code to open that gate which is the easiest solution.

If you have a save from before the first time you entered Ogrhym'tor to arrest Castra'Arl that is probably what you would have to use unless someone else knows how to fix it.

Welcome to Spiderweb Software. Please leave your sanity at the door,

You shouldn't need a code. Assuming you are able to get into the northeast ring and fight

Click to reveal..
Dagobert,

you can't open the next gates from that side. To get to the southeast ring, you have to go down the stairs into the tunnel, then fight your way to the gate control that opens the portcullis in the southeast corner.

Originally Posted By: The Turtle Moves
The code is probably in Antje's DEAD_STATE. I can't look for it right now, but I've been through Ogrhym'Tor repeatedly without difficulty. Well, except for the fact that Carsta'Arl respawns every time. But hey, more loot!

That's some odd bug since I didn't meet him more than once.

Alright im am at endgame berazu woods, i just want to find the bridge that i am supposed to cross to get to varoche (the hunter that im supposed to remove) The soldiers guarding the lower path are too hard to fight, so i need to take the high entrance. The map says there's a path/bridge there and the wayfarer is across from it but i cant seem to find the path. Does anyone know what im talking about?

There are only three requisites to completing this quest:

1. You have at some point spoken to Gavin and either told him your story or refused to do so. This is pretty hard to avoid doing.

2. Gavin has actually given you the quest. This happens after you tell him you need to return to Avadon and then ask him why he wants this hunter dead.

Click to reveal..
Melisande
is dead. The other creatures are irrelevant.

So forgive me if this is a silly question, but do you have "Hunting the Huntress" in your quest journal? And what dialogue options do you see when you talk to Gavin?