I'm in Moritz'Kri's tower, and 45 hours into the game (normal difficulty). How many more hours to complete?

newav1

I'm not sure I remember the exact order of all the quests, but you've passed the halfway mark and are approaching two thirds. I'd estimate 20-30 hours at your pace.

—Alorael, who thinks you could probably shorten that by starting to ignore sidequests. You also shouldn't do that.

I just beat moritzkri and i must say, he wasnt hard at all compared to last fight. Dexterity for everyone is almost too great for doing well at the game.

I think that in avadon 2, jeff should make intelligence and mental resistance more lethal if ignored for mages and maybe others too. I cant remember one time where an enemy made me lose a fight through my chars going charmed/mental. Intelligence should effect how well curses work against enemies if it doesnt already. Overall itd be cool to see new types of fighting classes due to int having more uses.