Feel the Fist

After smashing my way through geneforge 2 on torment with a guardian, i have decided to give geneforge 4 a try. But wait, i will not be doing the game justice if i do it as just a plain fighter as my previous games. Oh no, i will be using either a servile or warrior in this playthrough with magic augmented into my fists. No melee, or missiles. Im guessing this will be very hard even on normal, but hey ill give it a shot.

Im going to go with the idea that strength is the only thing that gives a to hit bonus to my fists, other than luck. So luck, strength, quick action (very needed) and parry. With that, I am going to decide if i bring one creation along. If i do, i might as well stick with a guardian or warrior. I might just do it without though.

Servile will be tailored to making a very powerful monk, but guardian/warrior fits more to the monk as healing/clerical goes to a monk more.

So..any thoughts before i plunge into oblivion. Heh

I dont think its possible. Unless fists had a possible bonus that you miss out on by not going with melee, you only would save points from not going melee.

I dont even think there is a roll die for fists in geneforge games. If its 1-4 or higher you might make it by, but your probably better off going with avernum 5, 6. Is there a roll die for geneforge?

Originally Posted By: Valdain the King
With that, I am going to decide if i bring one creation along. If i do, i might as well stick with a guardian or warrior.

The servile is capable of making and keeping a strong creation around without too much trouble.

The servile is also better than the warrior at magic, so if you want to rely on mental magic at all then you'll probably want a servile character. If you just care about blessing and healing magic, then either class will work about equally as well.

Dikiyoba.