Infernal Ghlass

Itgs

Now, I can't beat this guy. He is the second big demon you have to fight against in the Beraza Pits dungeon (the one the summons imps). I've wasted virtually all of my potions (except for 1 speed potion) and scrolls on other side quests, and now I just can't seem to be the god darned monster.

It is also impossible for me to leave the cave for some reason (the gate I entered it through would not open).

I just don't know what to do. I have already figured out that I have to activate the northern wheel and then the southern one, but I just can't really hurt the guy.

I'm playing on Normal difficulty, didn't have much trouble so far, and even when I change the difficulty to Casual, I'm not even getting close to beating him.

My party consists of the Sorceress, the Warrior and the Shadowalker.

Help, anyone?

By standing in just the right position on the east side of the river, your Shadowwalker and Blademaster can get in range to hit the demon with missile weapons from across the water. This saves you a lot of running around trying to get to him. Deal with imps as soon as they appear to minimise the damage you take. This can be a longish fight, but if you play it cautiously you can avoid taking much damage.