Zephyrine's Intentions quest

AlphaWhelp

Apply whatever defensive buffs you have available. Spread your party out so Zephyrine can only attack one of you at a time. Use summoned creatures from your shaman or wands as meat shields. You don't have to "win", just survive a few rounds, but even that's easier said than done.

I certainly couldn't compete that battle when I first got the quest. One thing to keep in mind is that you have very little incentive to take the offensive. Get a few hits in so you feel good about yourself, but concentrate most on keeping everyone healthy and defended. If there's ever a battle for a shaman, it's this one. Between healing generously and providing meat shields to protect you, shamans are excellent here.

—Alorael, who also got some mileage out of spreading out and using ranged attacks. Not clumping up and keeping Zephyrine running around is a good idea.

Originally Posted By: Aeden
I skipped this quest the first time around, and just came back later. By that time my warrior had so much dex and defense he could have solo'd it tongue

Happens pretty often btw, that my shaman and sorceress die and my warrior ends up clearing the battlefield on his own..

Wish I know how you did it. I'm always struggling to keep the warrior alive with the shaman.

I stuffed him full with dex and evasion items. And used the "5% harder to hit" enchants.

The few times he does get hits the regenerate passive skill procs most of the times (with +3 in middle column). (or the attack is parried, same column)

His damage is not huge, but enough to kill stuff.