Cloth and items used for anything or just to sell?

lokiju

If memory serves, the wine doesn't even sell for anything. Apparently booze is that common in Lynaeus...given the state of the world, I can see why so many people make drinking a high priority. Or is that how the world got that way in the first place? All items that sell for money list a monetary value on the item description. Relatively cheap merchants will sell them for this much, and the player can sell them to merchants for 20% of this number.

Most of the items are just there for ambience. If it doesn't seem like something that might be important later, there's no need to collect if. If it does seem like it might be important later, hang onto it, but you might end up with piles of junk around Avadon.

—Alorael, who can only assume that Avadon is tolerant of quirks. Your tyrannical overlords put up with Nicodemus's odd equipment, and they put up with your pack rat habits. They're not all bad!

My only complaint about gear oddly isn't that there are a lot of completely worthless items, but that the things with a value sell for ridiculously less than that amount. 20% of an amount that's the low-end of what you'll see something being sold for?! Bah!

Anywayz. I kinda wish we could do something with some of that random crap, like the sacks of meal... no, no I don't