Locked, upickable doors...that never open?

Cryomancer

I'm a bit frustrated by what so far has been a huge number of doors that are locked, too complicated to pick and don't seem to have any key to them. The doors I'm specifically thinking of off the top of my head are (there are more, but I can't remember them right now):

The very southeasternmost door in the first level of the dungeons under Avadon. It's the southeast door in the room of cells where you find Spiridon.

The other one is the wooden door in Moritz'Kri's easternmost tower (The Abomination Tower). I can see into the room, and it looks like there are some goodies in there...but AFAIK there is no key to be had.

Are there any ways into these rooms, or are these just more obnoxious red herrings?

Is the door in the dungeons the one with the rune in front of it by any chance? If so, talk to the librarian for help with that.

Every unpickable door in Moritz'Kri's tower should be opened with the key you get on the highest level where the final apprentice is.

Most unpickable doors can be opened eventually by talking to the right person or picking up the right key, but there are a few that can't ever be opened. There's the door in the Hunter's lodge in the Beraza Woods, for instance.

Dikiyoba.