Wayfarer papers

VCH

• 4 months later...

Ok Here's my problem. I have already cleared Dragon's cave of the wretches. The workers have gone back to their places.

I didn't find a way to get to the record room so I went further and met the Wayfarer for the second time in Dhorla Woods (on my way to Shavon and his suicidal quest of Basilisks.)

So realizing that we have a timer, I went back to the dragon's cave to find the papers based on this thread. At the location Randomizer gave, I found one Keeper Harisa (sp?) No Keeper Ilhan anywhere. At least not the location Randomizer designated.

So I talk to Keeper Harisa and she gives me a quest to find her cousin outside of the Ogre's den. Since I had already done it, I promptly told her and completed the quest.

Here's where the problem is. Although I now have a dialog asking her if she has more work for me, she won't give me new work at all. I figured she'd want me to go talk to Miranda before the "Get Stuff Done" flag sets for her first quest. So I did that still no joy.

So now my question is, how do I get the quest from her to go take care of the Fire Lizards North side of Dragon's cave ?

Your help is appreciated.