G2 - Cannot get in a room

• 2 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: Andras1444
I felt more pathetic that you. The lever was right in front of me and I didn't find it. frown

I was very dissapointed in myself when I found it and seen how close it was to the actual door. frown That lever is very well hidden!

Usually I can find the hidden things like bodies completely covered by trees or Thorn bushes in the corners where they are not visible.

Originally Posted By: Sage of Numenor
COMPLETELY covered by trees?

Oh yea, there are a lot of instances where there is a dead end in a forest area and nothing is visible to click on or loot, like a bush or a body, but once you run your mouse pointer over the trees, you see the outline of a body.

The actual picture of a dead Shaper/Servile on the ground is a little small and can easily be covered by the trees. Also, skeletons can sometimes be just as hard to see because they blend in to the color of the ground easily and can also be covered by trees.

What I do is always scroll my mouse around areas like that on every map just to check and make sure I am not missing anything. I have found a lot of bodies that way.

Many levers are hidden behind things. If you can't find a lever for something, start searching where you can't see.

Also, the lever in Kss-Urg's Valley is next to the door by the wall. There is no tree in the way, but the building and the angle you have to look. I just got past this on my first ever torment run through of any Geneforge game (Agent).

• 5 weeks later...