Subtle pleading for listeners

keira

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Winning at radio is quite simple- just follow the example of Rush Limbaugh. All you need to do is keep up a constant stream of hate-filled bile against everything unlike you (also, abuse prescription medication) and you'll have millions of people at your beck and call. It just that easy!

Pride may be a sin, but I would bet that there's a special corner in hell reserved for people who throw it to the wind for fame and fortune.

Limbaugh is poison because some people actually believe what he says. I wish people were smart enough to avoid listening to that kind of garbage, but I guess thoughtful discussions aren't sexy enough for widespread appeal.

Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith
Limbaugh is poison because some people actually believe what he says. I wish people were smart enough to avoid listening to that kind of garbage, but I guess thoughtful discussions aren't sexy enough for widespread appeal.

Hey, that may be the first time in history the term "sexy" was used to describe anything pertaining to Limbaugh, at all!

Originally Posted By: Dantius
Originally Posted By: Enraged Slith

Hey, that may be the first time in history the term "sexy" was used to describe anything pertaining to Limbaugh, at all!

I bet Tom Green beat you to it by now