Number Pad

A less presumptuous name.

So I've decided to invest in an external number pad for my laptop, as entering data in for physics labs is just a royal pain. I looked around first on Amazon to see what I could find for under $15, and this seems to be the best for my price range. My only concern is that I'm on a mac. Does anyone know if that'll give me any trouble, and does anyone have a suggestion for a different pad?

Originally Posted By: Master1
Yet another reason to continue using mac.

I have a great love for Apple products, but in this case, the same applies to Windows and Linux. All keyboards use the same basic driver. The same thing applies to mice, microphones, cameras, and flash drives.

Originally Posted By: Tyranicus
All keyboards use the same basic driver. The same thing applies to mice, microphones, cameras, and flash drives.

I suspected that to be the case, but all of the pages listed the OS's that they ran on, leading me to assume that it wasn't as universal as I would expect. Also, when my class tried to use microphones to record audio at school, we had more problems than you can shake a stick at.

Well, I suppose I'll go ahead and put this on my Christmas list now. Or rather, my December Presents Day list.