A6 - Have you ever been experienced?

MagiclyDelicous

Well, I have. Let me prove it to ya...

Umm, actually I'm not sure if I have been experienced. See I'm trying to track if summoned creatures are stealing experience. I'm also trying to track if one of my dudes goes unconscious, do the other 3 split up his share of missed exp? It's rather had to track as exp gains are not uniformly split it seems.

And I'm still trying to make an XML file out of the saved games. I've been messin with a hex editor to track changes when making small changes to stats. But its rough.

• 5 months later...

I'm not too sure if that's true but it's irrelevant. The amount of experience awarded is determined by your PC with the highest level. Soon enough all enemies will be giving you 1 xp and it doesn't matter how many characters are in your party. You're not gaining any levels.

This wouldn't be so much of a problem except for the fact that parties of four also hit this cap fairly quickly. Even with max xp penalties on everyone.

I played through A4 with a 45% xp bonus singleton and the <10 levels I had over my quad of divinely touched kitties couldn't make up for the skill points wasted in arcane/nature lore much less the bonus skills that the positive traits give.

• 4 weeks later...