A6 - Skribbane

Earth

Avernum 3 (which ended 1st trilogy) player smuggled skribbane from 1 town to other and Avernum 6 (which ends 2nd triloiy) player does same (only difference is that A3 party/char can get killed while A6 party/char just loses skribbane).

If there comes 3rd trilogy (fully or partially at Avernum) it might be interesting to see if A9 has skribbane smuggling quest too.

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires
If there comes 3rd trilogy (fully or partially at Avernum) it might be interesting to see if A9 has skribbane smuggling quest too.
The option to retire and become a skribbane farmer doesn't sound too bad either. tonguegrin

All kidding aside, despite being great games, I seriously doubt the series will ever go that far.

Originally Posted By: Earth Empires

Umm, if you don't mind me going a bit off topic, I could have sworn I read somewhere that this was the final Avernum. Am I mistaken, and there will be 3 more confirmed?

Originally Posted By: GIFTCockroach
Skribbane doesn't grow naturally in Avernum, but there was a skribbane-growing-lab.

yea and still there was so much skribbane available to steal if NY or free to take that if skribbane-exploit hadn't been fixed player could have bought some lvls at DW w/o carrying skribbane from 1 place to other.

Originally Posted By: waterplant
Now if there were a food growing lab of some sort those guys would have made some serious coins.
If there were a food growing lab, someone could duplicate it many times over, effectively ending the possibility of any kind of food shortage (except, of course, if someone destroyed all the food labs).

Originally Posted By: The Mystic
If there were a food growing lab, someone could duplicate it many times over, effectively ending the possibility of any kind of food shortage...

Those sound suspiciously similar to these things called "farms" that I read about once. Are they legal?

wink

Originally Posted By: Triumph
Those sound suspiciously similar to these things called "farms" that I read about once. Are they legal?

No. According to the recently introduced Inedible Mushroom Act, food-growing labs, otherwise known as farms, are now illegal. A Blight official will be along shortly to render your mushrooms inedible and thus bring them into compliance with the Act. We recommend not fighting with the Blight official or holding out hope that the wizards will repeal this act.

Dikiyoba.