Roamertooth band

Barzhal

Hello, I'm on my fifth play-through of GF2 and I'm having some trouble getting a roamertooth band. Here is some background:

On my previous four play-throughs I successfully obtained a roamertooth band from the complex gates (without reloading).

I have played through the entire complex gates area (before having stepped foot into the area) three times on my fifth play-through and have not obtained a roamertooth band.

I have read that luck plays a role in the drop of this item. My luck has always been at 3 when I enter the area on all five play-throughs (I invest 2 and 1 from a luck charm). Can anybody tell me what exactly determines the drop of this item? Can I still obtain it with reloading the area? Thanks for your feedback.

Originally Posted By: Barzhal
Can anybody tell me what exactly determines the drop of this item? Can I still obtain it with reloading the area?

The roamertooth band has a very, very low drop chance. Item drop chances are set every time you enter a zone. I think in G2 (unlike later games) luck does help, but I'm not sure by how much. Probably not a lot.

Dikiyoba has only ever gotten the roamertooth band once (maybe twice) despite at least half a dozen playthroughs. It's not a common drop at all.