A6 -Possible Bug - Skunky Joe's Lair

Kreador

Okay, so I did the Skunky Joe quest and killed him AGAIN (love that bit, Jeff), but didn't have any piercing crystals on me at the time, and figured the stuff in his back room could wait until later when I'd come back with Dispel Barrier. Except when I came back the entrance to Skunky Joe's lair was blocked off with a wall and no handy button anywhere around to open it. What gives? And how do I fix it?

I just looked and can't see the wall you mention. I did that fight earlier today.

All that's in his back room is a basin that gives First Aid +1.

You can email Jeff and see about a solution since that involves a terrain change at a map location being inserted into the appropriate script.

I just did the Skunky Joe quest earlier today and then finally got around to doing the Portal papers quest to get Dispel Barrier. Having read this thread, I went right back to Skunky joe and, lo and behold, there is a wall where there used to be a passage (near the entrance to the map section that has the barrier, blocking off that whole section). ARGGGG! So, I confirm the problem... Email away Kreador.