A6 - Darkside Loyalists West of Spire

Wanderer

I've been going underground, killing a few loyalists, going back to Spire for a nap, and then going back and killing a few more. Everytime I come back it seems like the dungeon has been reset--the encounter has the same text box about how everyone has seen me and no one is where I left them. So am I actually making progress in getting rid of the DLs? Or am I just pushing the same rock to the top of the hill like Sisyphus.

The downstairs level of the base is actually one of the final set of quests. Although it's possible to clean it out much earlier than that (but not when you first find it!) and I'd bet gold to lizard meat that almost everybody clears it out before getting the quest their first time through the game.

Originally Posted By: Fael
...it's possible to clean it out much earlier than that (but not when you first find it!) and I'd bet gold to lizard meat that almost everybody clears it out before getting the quest their first time through the game.

Yeah. I thought maybe it was the source of the well-organized bandits that were bothering Spire, but it eventually became obvious that there was no way I was supposed to beat these guys at my level. I did it, but I used so many resources that I'm thinking of going back to an earlier save.

Does anybody know if doing this out of order will mess up the plot or any future quests?

• 4 weeks later...