Shaper Council?

Well, I was flipping through Ackrovan's Danette's Library wiki, and noticed a link for the shaper council. "why not, I'll fill in some info..." I thought, but that kinda backfired in my face When I realized that I had no idea who the members of the shaper council were during the early geneforge years. I know that Alwan replaced somebody, but who? Just to make it easier on me, could someone help me verify the known members of the Shaper Council? Thanks.

~Artie

Originally Posted By: Master Ackrovan
Alwan, however, was not a councilor in G4. So if the Councilor managed to be killed before then, what was the delay for?
Bureaucracy, pure and simple.

First, they had to form a committee to determine whether or not it was feasible to form a feasibility committee; then the feasibility committee had to determine whether or not it was feasible for the council to select a new councilor. Then another committee had to be formed to find suitable candidates for the vacant seat on the council. Then each candidate was scrutinized to (almost) no end to determine whether he/she/it had what it takes to be on the Shaper council. Then the candidates who survived the scrutiny were debated in council; and after an average of several months of debate per candidate, a new councilor was finally chosen.

Um, it should be assumed that offical Shaper policy is dictated by the needs of the plot, to be honest.

Although there's nothing unfeasible about a new Council taking advantage of the chaos to simply elect themselves rather than going through proper channels. What JV would say if you asked him is anyone's guess, though, if he's even thought about it to that depth.

-E-