A4: Anatomy + Archery?

Anatomy only works with melee attacks; it doesn't affect bows or thrown weapons. It's not really a great skill, especially since the Intelligence prerequisite is a waste of skill points for a fighter.

I believe that nephilim, sliths and vahnatai all count as humanoid.

Originally Posted By: Thuryl
Anatomy only works with melee attacks; it doesn't affect bows or thrown weapons. It's not really a great skill, especially since the Intelligence prerequisite is a waste of skill points for a fighter.

I believe that nephilim, sliths and vahnatai all count as humanoid.

I agree on it being wasted on a fighter, though maybe not on a fighting pries/mage. Depends on what creatures are meant by humanoids, though. The description mentions giants, and I take that to mean ogres as well. Goblins maybe too.

Originally Posted By: Randomizer
If you need anatomy to kill a goblin, then there is something definitely wrong with your character.

Don't judge my characters until you've read my respective thread tongueand even then don't judge too harshly

Just sayin', you could be as high as Level 16 when you encounter your first Swamp Goblin. If your character is i.e. a third slot support cleric with minimal offense and a melee weapon, and he wants to kill the darn goblin in one hit, then yes anatomy could help. But actually, I just mentioned goblins for completeness.