How did I defeat the vlish, simple...[G5]

The vlish menace isn't such a disaster in G5. I'm also fairly convinced that the clawbug horde is better than the corrupted thahd horde. You're not dependent on regeneration and you get more experience benefits, for one thing.

—Alorael, who should have said two things. They're linked, though. One and a half things?

Originally Posted By: Eras of Radiance!
The vlish menace isn't such a disaster in G5. I'm also fairly convinced that the clawbug horde is better than the corrupted thahd horde. You're not dependent on regeneration and you get more experience benefits, for one thing.

—Alorael, who should have said two things. They're linked, though. One and a half things?

Corrupted Thahds are cheaper, do more damage, and have a gamut of resistances.

You've never used corrupted thahds before? They're a very good creation to counter magic ones throughout the game, even the gazers at the end. Sending waves of them is a very good strategy that can kill a lot of the creations in the game. I used it to kill that drayk very early in the Podling Crossings.