trakovites shun me[G5]

Ih guys, i made a new agent since i messed up on the last one, and im hopign to make a trakovite, but every time i talk to that guy in mera he says, "i hear you are loyal to the shapers" but i've been doing pro-rebel stuff and can't find anything else to do, please tell me where i can help my status. Can i still enter their base without them killing me? and can you also tell me where their base is located. Plz and thx for your help.

As a warrior (on Torment), I was able to shake off the damage that the worms inflicted, and focused all of my energy on the spawner. Each worm did about 20 physical damage, and 40 acid damage. As you can imagine, you need decent acid resistance, Randomizer made a great suggestion the Jade band. I usually equip the Jade Band for most of the game, until I can obtain the Forbidden Band. Also equip the Shaped Armour you get in Stoneworks and attack a Runed Amethyst. It's the best armour you'll get for a while.

It's important that you don't fall into the trap of not using the augmentation crystals, because those little additions they offer to resistances all add up.