The lifecrafter progress topic

Alex5

I've been a bit inactive lately, so I decided to talk about my progress in the game. I'm playing a lifecrafter with a fyora, and I've also took along greenfang. I've put points into leadership and mechanics, a point into strength, a point into fire shaping, and 2 points into luck, for more items. I have a challenge for myself: no stealing anything. I've completed the tutorial quest, questioned miranda, found the spy for the captain, and opened the locked door. I think that's it for now. Comments welcome.

I'm doing good so far. I'm following slarty's reputation guide, so I can get the ring of eye's purity and the statis shield. If you think I should skip the statis shield, just tell me. I'll probably be using the higher-level tier creations, but is the shield still useful? Or should I get another shield.

Anyway, I'm upgrading my fyora, which I will upgrade to a cyora soon. I name him pyroius, and will name my cyora cyroius when I get him. Right now, he does a lot of damage, and can take some too. I've put 3 into each of his stats. I've completed captain trinanus's quests, and I also have a question: should I train in create fyora now, or wait till the canister in the boiling caverns?