Curse my crappy old Mac!

Tithing

Its old, kinda buggy and all I can really do with it anymore is play the older Spiderweb games on it... an '00 iBook running OS 9.0.4, fixed resolution at 600x800, the list goes on. Anywho, my issue lately is that my unzipping program (called StuffIt by Aladdin Software) does not want to unzip some of the newer scenarios for BoA, and I've tried to track down a newer version still compatible with my machine, with little luck.

Just wondering if any of you lot might be of any assistance, as I'm sure some of you have old Macs. Is there any help for me? Thanks in advance!

**edit**

I had 5.5, upgraded to 7 something a few weeks ago, and that seems to be the newest supported. I just went through and reinstalled it, as well as moved the old one to my disabled extentions, and it still will not open some of those scenarios. It says it's unable. Stupid thing.

Thank you, Thuryl, it worked!

Excaliber - thanks for the heads up on that. Which ones don't work for you?

I had to register and install A4 and 5 as well as the newer Geneforges on my PC, because the new engine isn't compatible on my Mac.. but it kinda sucks to have to pay for BoA twice to put it on both my machines! Boo.

Anyway, thanks for all the help, guys!

The license actually says you can put it on as many machines as you like, as long as only one is running at any time. Of course, technically, Spiderweb Software can't stop you from running them at the same time anyway, if you really wanted to.

If you have the CD, just install it on the other computer if you want. If you don't, try downloading the demo and sending your registration info (name, address, & date of original purchase, and registration number, I forget what exactly because I've never needed to) to spidweb@spidweb.com and he'll probably send you a key.