Erasing Saved Games

Mac or Windows? On a Mac, in the Avernum 4 folder, go into Avernum 4 Files. There should be folders called Save0 through Save19. Delete all of their contents.

The PC process is probably similar, but I'm not sure exactly what it is.

—Alorael, who would suggest deleting the folders except for the fact that he doesn't think A4 can figure out how to save if the folders don't exist. Maybe delete them all and then create empty folders called Save0-19.

Thanks all for those suggestions. I am using Windows as well and had already located the directory for A4. It shows two sub-directories one of which is called Data. That would normally indicate the saved games files. Under the S/b Data, there are 20 folders numbered and inside each of those is a temp file with date of modification Aug 9 which is not the date I saved these games. I was going to delete all those files but the modification date kind of threw me.

Anyway, no biggie. I can save over previously saved files it's just that I'd like to clean up that space. I'm a bit of a neat freak but only when it comes to files. My house, on the other hand, is a disaster. LOL!!

Thanks again

Cher